
So Christina and I have been in our house for a couple weeks now. It is wonderful! I moved the cats over here last week, since I'll not be in London except for two nights per week until Christina starts her field work in late April/early May. They have adjusted well - the screams of kids at the school next door still sometimes spook them a bit, but they're getting used to it. Ajax went on a complete survey of his back-yard territory last night while Christina and I were out cleaning up the garden and planting some seeds. I'm particularly excited to see what happens with the sunflower seeds we planted...
It's supposed to be 22 degrees tomorrow! Awesome! Flowers have started appearing over the past two weeks, and the snow is long gone now. I've been meaning to compile a life-and-times of the frost-giant (who has now gone liquid and is being reborn as green green grass). I'll hopefully post that at some point soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment